The major factors driving the food preservatives market include growing demand for processed foods, changing lifestyle and increasing disposable income. However factors such as growing health concerns on the safety of food additives, increasing costs of natural preservatives and stringent regulations for products are hindering the market growth.
Food preservatives are used to prevent the growth of microbes, extend the shelf life of food products, preserve the flavor, maintain nutritional value of the food products and decrease food spoilage. Food preservatives are classified as natural preservatives and synthetic preservatives. People prefer natural preservatives over synthetic preservatives as the over usage of synthetic preservatives can be harmful. These food preservatives are used across beverages, snacks, bakery, meat and others during processing and packaging. The food preservatives techniques are followed from ages as food is important for survival.
North America has the largest market share followed by Asia Pacific region. With increasing disposable income and changing food consumption pattern, Asia Pacific region is likely to be the fastest growing region during the forecast period. Particularly China and India constitute major share in Asia Pacific market and also in global food preservatives market.
Some of the prominent players in the food preservatives market include BASF SE, Cargill, Celanese Corporation, DuPont, Chr. Hansen A/S, Kerry Group, DSM N.V., Akzonobel N.V., Brenntag Ag and Dover Chemical Corporation.
Types of Food preservatives Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.