Increasing awareness among the consumers, strict government role in the traceability process, product loyalty, certifications and standardizations are some of the factors driving the market. Increasing adoption of warehouse management software (WMS), cloud computing, quality management solutions, enterprise resource planning (ERP) are also adding up to the market growth. Some of the factors that are restraining the market growth include necessity for dissimilar products, and confidentiality issues. The opportunity for the investors and the new entrants lies among the emerging economies.
By technology, Radio-frequency identification (RFID) segment is anticipated to grow at a higher rate over the forecast period due to real time tracking of food items irrespective of weather conditions. North America is witnessed to generate maximum revenue shares and currently it is top consumer of food tracing technology. Moreover, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to growing number of advancements in technologies and increasing opportunities in emerging countries.
Some of the key players in this market include Carlisle Technology Inc, Cognex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Mass Group Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Picarro Inc., Merit-Trax Technologies, Inc., Bar Code Integrators, Inc., A2b Tracking Solutions Inc., Advanced Traceability Solutions, Alien Technology Corporation, Datalogic S.P.A., Stid Electroninc Identification and Zebra Technologies Corporation.
• Global Positioning System
• Radio-Frequency Identification
End User Covered:
• Government Departments
• Food Retailers
• Other End Users
• Seafood Products
• Fresh Food
• Meat & Poultry
• Dairy Products
• Other Applications
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.