Latest industry research report on: Global Microgrids Market | Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
GlobalData's latest report, "Microgrids, Update 2017 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, and Key Country Analysis to 2021" offer comprehensive information and understanding of the global microgrid market. The report analysis the current trend and future potential of microgrids market at global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa) and key countries (the US, Canada, Brazil, India, China, Japan, Australia, Russia, South Africa, and the UK) level. The report analyzes the microgrid market value for the year 2011, 2016, and 2021.
The report covers, an insight into the market in terms of value for the years 2011, 2016, and 2021, key projects, government and state funding initiatives, competitive landscape, and case studies. The report is written using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses Microgrids market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the growth of microgrid market with a focus on market value in global and regional level including Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa.
- The report provides microgrid market analysis for key countries including the US, Canada, Brazil, India, China, Japan, Australia, Russia, South Africa, and the UK.
- The report offers country level microgrid market value for the year 2011, 2015, and 2021.
- It provides competitive landscape at country level for the year 2016. It also covers drivers and restraints, policy and regulatory environment, government and state funding initiatives, and case studies.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing market data on microgrids
- Develop strategies based on developments in the microgrids market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the microgrid market
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategies and prospects
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Executive Summary 9
2.1 Microgrids Witnessing a Gradual Shift toward Commercialization Phase 9
2.2 US Market Leading the Global Microgrid Industry 11
3 Introduction 13
3.1 Microgrid Definition 13
3.2 Evolution of Microgrids 14
3.3 Role of Energy Storage 14
3.4 Size of a Microgrid 15
3.5 Market Stage Analysis 15
3.6 Microgrid Market Segmentation 17
3.7 Microgrid Cost-Component Analysis 17
3.8 Microgrid Components and Technology Overview 18
3.9 Microgrid Business Models 21
3.10 Microgrid Value-Chain Analysis 22
3.11 GlobalData Report Guidance 23
4 Microgrids, Global 24
4.1 Microgrids, Global, Market Overview 24
4.2 Microgrids, Global, Market Drivers and Restraints Analysis 25
4.2.1 Microgrids, Global, Market Drivers and Impact Analysis 25
4.2.2 Microgrids, Global, Market Restraints and Impact Analysis 26
4.3 Microgrid, Global, Market Size 27
4.4 Microgrids, Global, Regional Percentage Split 29
4.5 Microgrids, Global, Application Type 31
4.6 Microgrids, Global, Competitive Landscape 31
4.6.1 Microgrids, Global, Top Companies 32
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207