The factors influencing the market growth include growing demand for food security and vegetarian foods, changes in farming practices & technology and reduction in arable land. Whereas factors such as low per capita use of pesticides in several regions and growing environmental concerns are inhibiting the market. However, rapid growth in biopesticides market is major opportunity for the market. Some of the challenges faced by the market include evolution of biotechnology, stringent regulations and ban imposed by regulatory authorities.
Governments in various countries took measures aimed at promoting the development and usage of biopesticides due to their superior safety, low toxicity, and higher efficacy in controlling pests. Cereals & grains is the key market segment for crop protection chemicals which is commanded by North America. The Asia Pacific and Latin America emerged as the fastest growing markets globally. In the Asia Pacific region, India is hub to the largest number of vegetarians worldwide, which has been a major factor in continual demand for fruits and vegetables.
Some of the key players in the fruits and vegetables crop protection market include Adama Agricultural Solutions, Bayer CropScience, IsAgro, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, BASF, Nufarm, Valent Biosciences, Monsanto Company, Syngenta International, Cheminova A/S, Natural Industries, Arysta LifeScience, IsAgro Spa, and Nippon Soda Co. Ltd.
Product types Covered:
o 2,4 - D
o Pyrethrins and pyrethroids
o Others (Diazinon, terbufos, methoxychlor)
• Cereals & Grain
• Oilseeds & Pulses
o Soya bean
• Fruits, Vegetables and Nuts
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.