Latest industry research report on: Fuel Cards in Lithuania Market : Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
Fuel Cards in Lithuania 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in Lithuania
- The total number of service stations in Lithuania declined by 0.5% in 2015 totaling 916 service stations. Over 1,500 new fuel cards will be issued between 2016 and 2021, totaling to 162,210 cards in the market. Fleet card volumes will continue to grow rising 25.4% between 2016 and 2021 to total 290m litres by the end of 2021.
- The top five fuel card operators made up 69.9% of fuel card volumes in 2015 as they all offer large card acceptance networks and services such as online monitoring and toll payments.
The total number of service stations in Lithuania will grow by 4.5% between 2016 and 2021 totaling 960 service stations.
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Lithuanian fuel card market. Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207