Gas Turbine Market, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Equipment Segmentation, Average Pricing and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020
Gas Turbine Market, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Equipment Segmentation, Average Pricing and Competitive Landscape Analysis to 2020 is the latest market analysis report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the power industry.
The report gives detailed information on the current gas turbine market, focusing on key countries, as well as covering the global scenario. The report analyzes the revenues, average price and volume sales of gas turbines by capacity ratings used for power generation in key ten countries in the market. The market shares for the key players in each country have been provided. At global level, the drivers and restraints of the market is also provided. The report is built using data and information sourced from primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
The report analyses global gas turbine market. Its scope includes -
- An in-depth analysis of the gas turbine market in China, US, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Nigeria, Iran, Mexico, Australia, Brazil and Germany
- Covering average price, volume (in terms of MW) and market size for the period from 2006 to 2020 for gas turbines.
- Market share of players/leading players for gas turbines in 2014.
- It discusses the key drivers and restraints impacting the global gas turbine market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision making, by providing historical and forecast data on the revenue and volume for gas turbine market
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments in the gas turbine market
- Identify key partners and business development avenues, based on an understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the gas turbine market.
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.