Gastric and gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (G/GEJAC) represents the majority of gastric cancer cases worldwide. It is the fifth most diagnosed cancer globally, and the third most common cause of cancer death in the world. The major treatments for G/GEJAC are chemotherapy-based, but targeted therapies such as HER2 and angiogenesis inhibitors have been approved and are being added to chemotherapy regimens since 2010 and 2014, respectively.
Although China has the highest number of incident cases of G/GEJAC across the 8MM, the economic situation of the country has been limiting the growth of the whole oncology pharmaceutical market due to the combined effect of low treatment rate and low uptake of expensive targeted therapies. GlobalData expects the growth of this market to be driven by the increasing incidence of the disease in urban populations, increased number of people covered by private health insurance, increased access to branded biologics, and the uptake of pipeline agents.
- Overview of G/GEJAC including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in China including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in China from 2014-2024.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting China G/GEJAC market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for G/GEJAC.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in China.
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
3.1.3 Biomarkers/Targets of Interest
3.5 Quality of Life
4 Disease Management
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview
4.1.3 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs
4.1.4 Clinical Practice
4.2.1 Screening and Diagnosis
4.2.2 Clinical Practice
5 Competitive Assessment
5.2 HER2-Targeted Therapy
5.2.1 Herceptin (trastuzumab)
5.3 Angiogenesis Inhibitors
5.3.1 Cyramza (ramucirumab)
5.3.2 Aitan (apatinib)
5.4.1 TS-1 (tegafur, gimeracil, oteracil)
5.4.2 Abraxane (nab-paclitaxel)
6 Unmet Need and Opportunity
6.2 First-Line Therapy for HER2-Negative Patients
6.2.1 Unmet Need
6.2.2 Gap Analysis
6.3 New Molecular Targets for Targeted Therapies
6.3.1 Unmet Need
6.3.2 Gap Analysis
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.