Gastric and gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (G/GEJAC) represents the majority of gastric cancer cases worldwide. It is the fifth most diagnosed cancer globally, and the third most common cause of cancer death in the world. The major treatments for G/GEJAC are chemotherapy-based, but targeted therapies such as HER2 and angiogenesis inhibitors have been approved and are being added to chemotherapy regimens since 2010 and 2014, respectively.
The US is a large G/GEJAC market due to high treatment rates of advanced diseases and higher drug prices than in the rest of the 8MM. Increased sales of G/GEJAC therapies over the forecast period will be driven by increasing disease incident cases, the rapid uptake of newly approved Cyramza, and the approval and increasing uptake of expensive pipeline agents, such as anti-PD-1 immunotherapies and a HER2-targeted therapy.
Download Sample copy of this Report @
- Overview of G/GEJAC including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2014-2024.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US G/GEJAC market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for G/GEJAC.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in US.
Table of Content :
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports
3 Disease Overview
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
3.1.3 Biomarkers/Targets of Interest
3.5 Quality of Life
4 Disease Management
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview
4.1.3 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs
4.1.4 Clinical Practice
4.2.1 Screening and Diagnosis
4.2.2 Clinical Practice
5 Competitive Assessment
5.2 HER2-Targeted Therapy
5.2.1 Herceptin (trastuzumab)
5.3 Angiogenesis Inhibitors
5.3.1 Cyramza (ramucirumab)
5.3.2 Aitan (apatinib)
5.4.1 TS-1 (tegafur, gimeracil, oteracil)
5.4.2 Abraxane (nab-paclitaxel)
6 Unmet Need and Opportunity
6.2 First-Line Therapy for HER2-Negative Patients
6.2.1 Unmet Need
6.2.2 Gap Analysis
6.3 New Molecular Targets for Targeted Therapies
6.3.1 Unmet Need
6.3.2 Gap Analysis
6.4 Effective Perioperative and Postoperative Therapies
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.