The factors favoring the market growth include, increasing adoption of 3D displays in gaming, consumer electronics and entertainment industry, technological advancements and growing demand for 3D visualization. However factors such as lack of availability and high costs are limiting the market growth. The rising demand of 3D displays in TV’s, laptops, smart phones and other consumer electronics are the futuristic opportunities for the market.
Stereoscopy display segment is dominating the 3D Display market and is expected to continue its growth during the forecast period because of increasing applications in TV and smartphone. LED back lighted LCD is the most commonly used technology in 3D display. Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) is expected to dominate the 3D display market by technology. Consumer electronics segment has the leading market share and expected to continue its growth during the forecast period. Growing Advertising and Entertainment segments are boosting the market led by the increase in adoption of 3D displays. Asia Pacific is expected to witness a rapid growth by the year 2022 strongly driven by the increasing demand and the increased affordability.
The key players of the market include, Sony Corp., Toshiba Corp., Panasonic Corp., Sharp Corp., LG Electronics Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Samsung Electronics Corp., Fujifilm Corp. and 3D fusion.
Type of 3D Displays Covered:
o Smart TV’s
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.