High industrialization and government initiatives to promote packaging sector in emerging economies is expected to further boost the market demand. Stringent regulations from agencies such as Environment Protection Agency (EPA) and Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) radically influenced the global market.
Industrial hot melt segment was the largest product segment and accounted for more than 20% of total revenue in 2014 due to their unique product characteristics. Adhesive Controllers segment is estimated to have high demand due to increasing awareness about adhesive conservation leading to intermittent bead application. Packaging was the leading application segment owing to growth of packaging industry in BRICS economies and accounted for about 28% of global share in 2014. Disposable hygiene products segment is estimated to have highest growth rate due to increasing demand for diapers across the world. Asia Pacific was the leading market owing to growth of end-user industries such as packaging and construction in India, China accounting for more than 35% of global share in 2014. China is estimated to show the highest growth in terms of demand at a CAGR of about 9% during the forecast period due to the rapid industrialization. Rising construction spending to renovate existing buildings and infrastructure in U.K. is expected to drive the equipment demand.
The key players in the Adhesive Equipment market include 3M Co., Adhesive Packaging Specialties LLC, Adhesives Research Inc., Ashland Inc., Dow Corning Corp. Elmer's Products Inc, Hexion Specialty Chemicals Inc., Huntsman Corp., National Starch & Chemical Co., and Super Glue Corp.
Product types Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.