The primary growth factors that are influencing Advanced Protective Gear and Armor market are technological development in industrial areas, external and internal security threats, modernization, territorial disputes, and lack of accessible gears and armors. The market is gaining the potential due to the novelty in products and materials, enhanced safety levels and comfort, and sophisticated hybrid designs. The present aim is on designing, manufacturing and production, rather than on supplying and distributing. Evidently, the market is yet to reach its optimum potential. The growth of this industry are hampered by standards and regulations approved by military services and environmental regulatory systems. The major hurdle faced by the industry is the designing of lightweight armors for reducing the burden of soldiers. The supply chain of the industry is very complicated as each component of the supply chain plays a fundamental role in the functioning of the industry at an ease.
The Global Advanced Protective Gear and Armor Market is fragmented based upon Type (Thermal Protective Clothing, Chemical Clothing, Biological Clothing, Ancillary Protection Clothing, Ballistic Clothing), Users (Industrial and Personal users), Industry (Military, Commercial, Industrial, Science and Technology, Agriculture and Forestry, Domestic, Utilities etc.), nature of hazards (Extreme cold or hot events, ballistic and mechanical, chemical, biological and Radiation), Material (Kevlar, Nomex, Polymide, Fiberglass, Flame Retardant Cotton etc.) and Geography.
Key players involved in Global Advanced Protective Gear and Armor Market are Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK), E.I.Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Mine Safety Appliances Company (MSA), Morgan Advanced Materials PLC, Survitec Group Limited, Point Blank Enetrprises and M Cubed Technologies.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.