However, instability in oil and gas industry and stringent government regulations are the major threats for the market growth. The opportunity for the market lies in increasing levels of exploration activities and rising demand of the oil field equipment.
Electric submersible pump is the leading segment in artificial lift system market and rod lift is expected to generate highest revenue during the forecast period. Being the leading market for rod lift, U.S. accounted for more than 45% of share in global rod lift market due to increasing production of unconventional oils. The pump is extensively used to lift huge volumes of oil in both offshore and onshore wells. North America is the leading market for artificial lift systems followed by Europe and it is expected to continue its growth during the forecast period, due to increasing usage of artificial lifts in Mexico and Canada. In Asia Pacific, the demand for artificial lifts is expected to grow at a faster rate owing to the increasing demand for energy by China and India.
The key players of the market include, General Electric Company, Schlumberger Limited, Halliburton Company, Weatherford International Ltd., J&J Technical Services, LLC, Borets International Ltd., Flotek Industries, Inc., Baker Hughes Incorporated and Dover Corp.
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.