About B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Market
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia is a type of slow growing leukemia that affects developing B-lymphocytes (also known as B-cells). Symptoms include swollen lymph nodes (glands) in the neck, under the arms or in the groin, pain or discomfort under the ribs on the left side, due to an enlarged spleen, frequent or repeated infections and slow healing, due to a lack of normal white blood cells, excessive sweating at night and unintentional weight loss. Treatment includes chemotherapy and radiation.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Get Sample copy of this Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1305528
The B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 3, 12, 7, 11 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II and Phase I stages comprises 3 and 2 molecules, respectively.
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Overview 8
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Overview 9
Pipeline by Companies 10
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 13
Products under Development by Companies 14
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 16
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Therapeutics Assessment 17
Assessment by Target 17
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 20
Assessment by Route of Administration 23
Assessment by Molecule Type 25
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 27
AB Science SA 27
Aduro BioTech Inc 27
BioInvent International AB 28
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH 28
Celgene Corp 29
Cell Source Inc 29
Cellectis SA 30
Dynavax Technologies Corp 30
Elsalys Biotech SAS 31
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd 31
iDD biotech SAS 32
Immunomedics Inc 32
Johnson & Johnson 33
Juno Therapeutics Inc 33
Lymphocyte Activation Technologies SA 34
Mabion SA 34
MedImmune LLC 35
MEI Pharma Inc 35
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc 36
Molecular Templates Inc 36
Novartis AG 37
Noxxon Pharma AG 37
Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 38
Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc 38
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc 39
Sunesis Pharmaceuticals Inc 39
TheraMAB LLC 40
Unum Therapeutics Inc 40
B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - Drug Profiles 41
202-b - Drug Profile 41
2X-121 - Drug Profile 43
AB-8779 - Drug Profile 45
alemtuzumab biosimilar - Drug Profile 46
alisertib - Drug Profile 47
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207