Demand of data warehousing and advanced analytics among applications of big data creates ample of opportunities for the vendors in this market.
Big data has been significant in the Business to Consumer (B2C) field for several years now. Big players such as Netflix and Amazon have used customer retargeting and predictive algorithms with big data to great success. At present, B2B companies are recognizing that big data marketing could work with their business models as well, helping them gain precise insight into their customer's needs and wants. The Big Data services and software segments are expected to be the fastest growing markets.
Some of the key players in big data market are IBM, SAS, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, HP, Dell, Cisco, Amazon Web Services and Accenture.
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.