Bio-implants are of three types namely biological implants, bio-functionalised implants and biologised implants.The factors driving the bio-implants market include rising elderly population, increasing chronic diseases and growing disposable income. However factors such as high cost of implants, reimbursement issues and biocompatibility are likely to hinder the market growth. The technologies such as 3D printing and nanotechnology, used in manufacturing of bio-implants would further boost the market during the forecast period.
With increasing hip and knee surgeries, the orthopedic implants are expected to witness the high growth during the forecast period. North America is estimated to be the largest market followed by Europe, whereas Asia pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region during forecast period. The factors driving the Asia Pacific market include rising disposable income and improving healthcare.
Some of the key players in bio-implants market include Stryker Corporation, Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Biomet, Inc., Tornier N.V., Invibio Biomaterial Solutions, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Synthes, Smith & Nephew and Wright Medical Group.
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.