Body contouring is an aesthetic treatment option for patients with unwanted fat deposits, cellulite, or skin laxity. With increasing global rates of obesity and high body mass indexes (BMIs), patients are seeking alternatives to traditional diet and exercise to reduce their waistline and achieve their ideal body image. This market is very competitive, with dozens of companies on the international front, and several smaller local companies competing for market share. The non-invasive body contouring market is growing rapidly and is opening the body contouring industry to a much wider group of patients, specifically those who were not interested in elective surgery but are more than willing to consider these non-surgical alternatives. The body contouring market includes both minimally invasive and non-invasive devices. The minimally invasive device market includes Laser Assisted Liposuction (LAL) devices, Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL) devices, Radio Frequency Assisted Liposuction (RFAL) devices, and Ultrasound Assisted Liposuction (UAL) devices. The non-invasive market includes Radio Frequency (RF) energy devices, High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) devices, and cryolipolysis devices. This report will identify the unmet needs with current devices, discuss recently completed and ongoing clinical trial trends and how their results are expected to impact market landscape, and analyze the body contouring devices markets outlook.
The report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape the global body contouring devices market. The report also includes analysis of company profiles, industry trends, and corporate strategy. This report is built using data and information sourced from secondary sources and primary research interviews with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Investigation of current and future market competition in the body contouring devices market.
- Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
- Pipeline Assessment of emerging technology.
- Coverage of key market players, which includes company profiles, business descriptions, financial overviews, portfolio assessments, and SWOT analyses.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the body contouring devices market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
3 Market Access
3.2 Regulatory Issues/Recalls
3.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
3.3.1 The Lumenis Acquisition of Pollogen
3.3.2 The Valeant Acquisition of Solta Medical
3.3.3 The Cynosure Acquisition of Palomal Medical Technologies
3.3.4 The Fosun Acquisition of Alma Lasers
3.3.5 The Solta Medical Acquisition of Sound Surgical Technologies
4 Unmet Needs
4.2 Understanding the Long-Term Outcomes of Newer Methods
4.3 Understanding the Clinical Outcomes of Combining Multiple Treatment Types
4.4 Clinical Measures of Procedure Effectiveness
4.5 Procedure Efficiency
4.6 Minimizing Post-Procedural Downtime
5 Competitive Assessment
5.1 Company Share Analysis
5.2 Major Players
5.2.1 Alma Lasers
5.2.5 Invasix Aesthetic Solutions
5.2.7 Syneron Candela
5.2.8 Solta Medical
5.2.9 Venus Concept
6 Market Outlooks
6.1 Procedure Trends
6.2 Market Drivers and Barriers
6.2.1 Market Driver: Non-surgical Options
6.2.2 Market Driver: Men Getting More Cosmetic Surgery
6.2.3 Market Driver: Obesity
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.