Curtain wall is expected to capture a significant market share for its low maintenance cost and properties. Government policies and increase in demand for solar energy are the major factors influencing the market. High cost of installation and storage are the major factors restraining the market growth. The opportunity for the market lies in decreasing costs.
Global Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market is segmented by Technology, by Product Type, by End-user and by Geography. Based on Technology, market is segmented into C-Si and Thin Film. Based on Product Type, market is classified into Curtain Wall, BIPV Window and Rooftop. Based on End-User, market is categorized into Residential, Commercial and Industrial. Building-Integrated Photovoltaics market by geography is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Major market for Building-Integrated Photovoltaics lies in Asia Pacific.
The Key players in the market include Sharp Solar, CENTROSOLAR Group AG, Ecotemis, Power Film, Inc., First Solar Inc, Heliatek GmbH, Sapa Soar, ertex solartechnik GmbH and Onyx Solar Group LLC.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.