However, lack of skilled workers and high costs are the factors inhibiting the growth of global business intelligence and analytics software market. Embedded business intelligence creates ample of opportunities for the vendors of this market. Locality- Based Intelligence is observed as the key market trend.
Cloud based BI and analytics will be among the fast budding options within the coming years. The escalation of Business intelligence with Cloud will enhance the growth rate by almost more than 80% annually in the next two years. SAP continues to solidify its market leadership in BI and analytics with Oracle being the second-largest vendor in 2013. IBM’s Social Media Analytics Software as a service tool is particularly good at helping digital marketer’s segment campaigns and discovers new sentiments that their constituencies are engaging with. Tableau was the fastest growing business analytics software company in 2013, growing around 80% in a year.
The key players in Global Business Intelligence and Analytics Software market are Oracle Corporation, Micro strategy Incorporated, Microsoft Corporation, INFOR, IBM, Tibco Software, Inc., Tableau Software, Inc., SAS Institute, Inc., SAP SE and QLIK Technologies, Inc.
Deployment type Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.