The report segments the cardiac monitoring (CM) and cardiac rhythm management (CRM) devices market on the basis of products, end users, and regions. On basis of products, CM devices segment is categorized into electrocardiogram (ECG) devices, event monitors, implantable loop recorders (ILR), and cardiac output monitoring (COM) devices. The ECG devices segment is expected to account for the largest share in 2015. This segment will be the fastest-growing product segment during the forecast period. The CRM devices segment is categorized into defibrillators, pacemakers, and cardiac re synchronization therapy (CRT) devices.
The defibrillator segment is expected to account for the largest share in 2015. This segment will also be the fastest-growing product segment during the forecast period. Major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes rising incidences of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) which remains as the leading cause of death around the world; and increased adoption of mobile cardiac telemetry devices which enables longer and precise monitoring.
Browse 170 market data tables & 22 figures spread through 250 pages and in-depth TOC on "Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market" at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/218817-cardiac-monitoring-cardiac-rhythm-management-crm-market-ecg-implantable-loop-recorder-holter-implantable-cardioverter-defibrillator-icd-automated-external-defibrillator-aed-pacemaker-crt-d-crt-p-global-forecasts-to-2017.html .
New product launches and approvals were key strategies adopted by major industry players to increase their market share and cater to unmet needs. Emerging and immature markets such as the Brazil, China, and India are lucrative markets for CM and CRM Devices.
Increasing Incidences of Cardiovascular Diseases, Mobile Cardiac Telemetry, and Private Institutional Nursing and Home Care To Drive the Growth of the CM and CRM Devices Market
More discount on this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=218817 .
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
Priced at $4650 for a single user PDF, a sample copy of “Cardiac Monitoring & Cardiac Rhythm Management Market ECG, Implantable Loop Recorder, Manual Event Monitor, Cardiac Output Monitoring, Defibrillator, Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator, Dual Chamber Pacemaker, CRT-D, CRT-P - Global Forecast to 2020” research report can be requested at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=218817 .
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the CM and CRM Devices market. The report analyzes the CM and CRM Devices market by product and geography
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the CM and CRM Devices market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the CM and CRM Devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various product across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the CM and CRM Devices market
(Contact us @ email@example.com / + 1 888 391 5441)
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.