However, security and regulatory remains the prime barrier for cloud implementation across verticals such as government and financial services, while loss of apparent control over IT assets and substantial legacy systems are also faltering blocks for using cloud.
In most regions, growth in public cloud IT infrastructure spending will surpass the spending on private cloud IT infrastructure. The growth is attributed to increasing investments in extension of their datacenters and service offerings. Top five industries such as discrete manufacturing, banking, professional services, process manufacturing, and retail accounts for more than 40% of the total market expenditure. The technological developments and enabling capabilities discharged by cloud have nurtured novel opportunities across the industries.
The key players in the global Cloud Storage market are Google, Microsoft Corporation, Hewlett-Packard Company, At&T, Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Amazon Web Services, Inc., IBM, VMWare, Inc., Rackspace Hosting, Inc. and Box, Inc.
o Cloud Storage Gateway Solution
o Data Movement and Access Solution
o Backup Storage Solution
o Consulting Services
o Networking Integration and System
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.