Some of the key drivers for the market growth include globally existing trend of investment in the smart grids, boost in IT spending, development in the operation of automation solutions, integrated functioning of cloud and CIP, raise in cyber-attacks & cyber-crimes and well-organized policy system & implementations. However, scarcity of technical personnel, a deep understanding of industrial control system and the paucity of interoperability between products are some of the major factors inhibiting the growth of critical infrastructure protection market.
North America commanded the Critical infrastructure protection market with more than 30% market share in 2014 and this trend is expected to persist over the forecast period as well. The market is mainly driven by the United States, continues to grow due to its vulnerability to terrorism, cyber hacking, bio-terrorism, hijacking and other such threats. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market, due to rising insider attacks, increasing cyber threats along with growing investments made towards infrastructure security. Risk management service holds the larger part in CIP followed by the designing, integration and consultation segment. Among applications, energy and power segment occupies the maximum market share.
The key players in the global Critical infrastructure protection market are IBM, Cisco, Mcafee, Inc., BAE Systems, Integraph Corporation, EMC Corporation, Kaspersky Lab, Honeywell International Inc., Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics.
o Banking & Insurance
o Public utilities
o Scanning and Screening
o ID management system
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.