Crop protection (agrochemicals) products refer to the chemical product used in the agriculture industry. This report mainly covers insecticide, herbicide, fungicide and plant growth regulator. While we also have other reports about fertilizer and other agriculture products.
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Crop Protection (Agrochemicals) in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers
- Bayer Crop Science
- Dow Agro Sciences
- Sumitomo Chemical
- UPL（formerlay United Phosphorus）
- Arysta Lifescience
- Wynca Chemical
- Zhejiang Jinfanda Biochemical
- Sichuan Leshan Fuhua Tongda Agro-Chemical Technology
- Kumiai Chemical
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha
- Sanonda Group
- Rallis India
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America, Middle and Africa
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Plant Growth Regulator
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Cereals & Grains
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Turfs & Ornamentals
There are 13 Chapters to deeply display the global Crop Protection (Agrochemicals) market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Crop Protection (Agrochemicals) Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Crop Protection (Agrochemicals), with sales, revenue, and price of Crop Protection (Agrochemicals), in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2015 and 2016;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Crop Protection (Agrochemicals), for each region, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7 and 8, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 9 and 10, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2011 to 2016;
- Chapter 11, Crop Protection (Agrochemicals) market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2016 to 2021;
- Chapter 12 and 13, to describe Crop Protection (Agrochemicals) sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, appendix and data source.
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.