Whereas high capital cost, technical and operational challenges are the factors hampering the market growth.
Globally, Chemical EOR is suitable for all onshore and offshore applications and it is registered as the fastest growing technology in EOR market. The growth of the market lies in the increasing oil production in the Middle East using EOR and growing usage of solar EOR process.
North America is leading the regional EOR market with more than 35% of share in total market. Europe is expected to witness significant growth rate due to growing demand for primary energy along with rising requirement for self-sufficiency in crude oil supplies. Non-OECD countries such as Nigeria, China, Indonesia, Brazil, Venezuela and Russia are estimated to have future demand. Chemical EOR technique is poised to gain market share over the forecast period mainly in Middle East and Asia Pacific.
The key players of the market include, BASF Se, Royal Dutch Shell, Lukoil, Petronas, NALCO Company, Cheveron Chemicals, Halliburton Corporation, Schlumberger Ltd. and Conoco Phillips.
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.