Some of the key drivers for the market growth include reduced operational cost in IT, surge in cloud technology and data transparency on real-time basis, whereas high costs of ERP software, time-consuming ERP deployments and too little customization are some of the key factors inhibiting the growth of ERP Software market.
Asia-Pacific would evident to be one of the most productive markets in terms of growth. On-premise ERP software would continue to have a larger market share occupying more than 50% of the global market through the forecast period. Among the various modules, finance module is estimated to drive the ERP software market by the year 2022, and would contribute to nearly one third of the overall market revenue. Workday, Workforce Software, Cornerstone OnDemand and NetSuite are the five fastest-growing ERP vendors worldwide since 2012. SAP retained its market leadership position in 2013, followed by Oracle, Infor and Microsoft.
The key players in the global ERP software market are Microsoft Corporation, SAP, IBM, NetSuite Inc., Epicor, Adonix, Oracle, Sage Group Plc., Infor and Lawson
Deployment type Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.