Global Ethylene capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 176.46 MMTPA in 2015 to 217.19 MMTPA by 2019. Large capacity additions with more than 70 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the US, Iran and China in the next five years.
Check Sample of Research @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=gdch0011mar
Ethylene is an inflammable colorless gas with a sweet taste and odor. Ethylene is used extensively in industrial applications. Considering the broad range of industrial applications of ethylene, several prominent petrochemical companies across the world engage in the manufacture of ethylene and its diverse types of derivatives. These international petrochemical companies increase their production capacity of ethylene periodically. Moreover, demand for ethylene is expected to augment significantly in different end-use industries. This is ultimately leading to sustainable growth in the ethylene market.
Rosneft Oil Company, Royal Dutch Shell Plc and China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream by 2019.
Global Ethylene industry is expected to spend around US$45.1 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. Russia, US and China are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
This is a research report published by MarketIntelReports, which consists of
- Historic and forecast global Ethylene capacity by region
- Ethylene planned plants details
- Global Ethylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major Ethylene producers in the world
- Global Ethylene capital expenditure forecast by region
The report will clarify
- Understand the key trends in the global Ethylene industry
- Understand the regional Ethylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global Ethylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.