For More Information:
Get Free Customization in This Report
Fish meal is usually a ground brown colored powder or cake, produced by pressing the cooked fish. The cooked fish is pressed to remove fish oil and water from it. Fish meal market is growing considerably as it contains an important source of nutrients and proteins which is used for improving the feed quality of fish and animals. Fish meal contains long chain omega-3 fatty acids, essential amino acids and other vital vitamins and minerals which are required for the growth & development of livestock animals. Salmon, carps, trout, tilapias fish and crustaceans are considered to be the most common sources for fish meal formulations. Global Fish Meal Marketis projected to reach 7 Thousand Tons by the end of year 2024.
Across the globe, the fish meal additives have proven its nutritional benefits to livestock animals and so the sale of fish meal is growing significantly. In addition; shifting consumer’s preferences towards the healthy lifestyle and increasing demand for seafood further escalates fish meal market to grow affluently. Trout fish and salmon are the rich sources of proteins & vitamins. Owing to the nutritional benefits offered by fish; trout fish and salmon formulation fish meal is gaining popularity around the world. Further, the aquaculture farming, expansion of the feed industry, technological advancement and new product development also boosted the growth of fish meal market and is expected to continue so over the forecast period as well.
Request a free sample copy of the report:
During the 1900s, fish meal is mostly used as a fertilizer in the European countries but since then; after realizing the nutritional contents of fish meal is much better than the utilized animal feed. The demand for fish as the fish meal has crossed the demand for fish as direct human consumption in the United Kingdom. Today, a major portion of the fish meal is used for the aquaculture (shrimp and finfish farming), poultry and pig industries. Some other sectors where fish meal is used include the pharmaceutical industry, where it is used in the formulations of certain antibiotics. While small usage of the fish meal includes in farmed fish, cats, dogs, cattle and mink feeding. A very little amount of processed fish meal is also used in some of the food prepared for human consumption.
Fish meal preparation is often related to an unpleasant smell. The unpleasant smell generally comes from the dryers of fish meal factory, when the hot air passes over the raw fish to make it dry. The smell often stirs conflict among the people working or living near the factory. However, with the help of advanced technology; the fish meal industry is working in the direction to reduce the problem of smell. The growing awareness of the unpleasantness of air and water pollution, related to fish meal preparation is likely to act as the factors which restrain the fish meal market growth during the forecast period.
Client can Purchase this Report in Sections from below link:
Access full Research: https://www.renub.com/fish-meal-market-p.php
- By Export: This research report covers market, market share, volume and volume share of following exporting countries: Peru, Denmark, Chile, United States, Morocco and Iceland. Peru is the top Exporter of Fish Meal.
- By Import: Norway is largest importer of Fish Meal. Market, market share, volume and volume share of following importing countries are given in the report: China, Norway, Japan, Taiwan and Turkey.
- By Production: Peru is dominating Fish Meal markets, following countries are covered in this report for production: Peru, China, Thailand, Vietnam, USA, Chile, Japan, Denmark, India, Norway, Ecuador, Morocco, Russia, Iceland and Malaysia.
- By Species: This research report covers market, volume and volume share of following species: Anchvy, Blue whiting, Sardines, Capelin, Menhaden, Norway Put, Send eel, Sprat and others.
- By End-User: Market, volume and volume share is provided for following End-User of Fish Meal: Aquaculture, Chicken, Pig and others.
If the information you seek is not included in the current scope of the study kindly share your specific requirements with our custom research team at email@example.com
Key Topics Covered :
2. Research & Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Fishmeal Market
5. Market Share
6. Volume Share
7. Global fishmeal Production Volume
8. Species – Global Fish Meal Market & Volume
9. End-User – Global Fish Meal Market & Volume
10. Aquaculture – Global Fish Meal Market & Volume
11. Production by Country – Global Fish Meal Market & Volume
12. Importing Nation – Global Fish Meal Market & Volume
13. Exporting Nation – Global Fish Meal Market
14. Growth Drivers
15. Key Challenges
16. Fish Meal Value chain analysis
17. Fish Meal Production process
Renub Research is a leading Market Research and Information Analysis Company with centers at Noida India and Roswell USA. We have long-term experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys, Business and Consulting. Throughout the years we have acquired expertise in most market sectors, including Information Technology (IT), Telecoms, Life Sciences, Medical & Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Reinsurance, M&A, etc.), Energy, Chemicals, Automotive, Retail, FMCG, Consumer Goods, Logistics, Governmental, Social, and Others.
Our core team is comprised of an experienced people holding graduate, post graduate and Ph.D. degrees in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Bio-Technology, Medicine, Information Technology, Environmental Science and many more. Our research help make the business decisions: on strategy, organization, operations, technology, mergers & acquisitions etc. We support many blue chip companies by providing them findings and perspectives across a wide range of markets. Our research reports offer a blend of information insight, analysis and forecasting that is essential in today's ultra-competitive markets.