Commercialization is anticipated to accelerate the market in the beginning of 2015. The sales of fuel cell electric vehicles is expected to rise in areas wherever investments on hydrogen infrastructure are being made such as New York City, California in United States, South Korea, Scandinavia, China, Japan and Germany.
Asia Pacific commanded the largest market for fuel cell electric vehicles and is expected to account for more than 50% share during the forecast period, whereas Europe is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The key players of the market include Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota, BMW, Ford, Mercedes, Porsche and Proton Motor Fuel Cell.
Types of Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.