Technical complicacy and harmful effects of SF6 are the factors hampering the market growth.
Gas insulated switchgear is conquered by high voltage GIS with almost 75% share in total GIS market. The market is growing at a significant rate due to increasing demand for extra high voltage and ultra-high voltage transmission system that needs GIS for secure power transmission and distribution. Transmission & distribution dominates the end-user market, mainly due to increasing demand for EHV and UHV transmission system to reduce the transmission losses.
The key players of the market include, ABB Ltd., Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Siemens Ag, Hitachi Ltd., Schneider Electric Se, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., and Alstom SA.
Types of Insulated Switchgear Covered:
o Secondary Distribution Medium Voltage GIS
End Users Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.