Rapid energy consumption and price of oil and gases are the foremost drivers for gas to liquid market, whereas the fixed reactors and large sized equipment are inhibiting the growth. The increasing consumption of natural gas, especially in emerging countries such as India, Japan and China act as the opportunity for gas to liquids market.
The most common technique used at GTL facilities is Fischer-Tropsch (F-T) synthesis. F-T synthesis has gained recent attention because of the rising extend between the cost of natural gas and the cost of petroleum products. Lubricating products and production of waxes are another primary product of the F-T process and developers have reworked on their designs, to increase the enduring profitability of GTL plants. The increasing demand for waxes that are produced by F-T process is experiencing stable growth over the past decade. F-T waxes are used in industries producing paints & coatings, candles, plastic, resins, tires, synthetic rubber and other products.
Global gas-to-liquids processes for chemicals and energy market is mainly segregated by production, by size, by products and by geography. Based on production, the market is segmented into Methanol to Gasoline (MTG) process, gasoline plus process, fischer-tropsch process. Based on Size, the market is categorized into small scale and large scale. Based on products, the market is segmented into diesel, ethane, LPG, base oil and paraffin. Market by geography, is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Due to the rise in natural gas consumption, Asia Pacific is expected to be the leading market for Gas to liquids (GTL).
The key players in the market include PetroSA Company, Royal Dutch Shell, Primus Green Energy, EmberClear, Sasol limited, BP plc, Compact GTL, Chevron Corporation, and Linc Energy.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.