GeneFluidics Inc (GeneFluidics) is a molecular analysis service provider. The company offers hospital acquired infection, pathogen identification, and antimicrobial susceptibility testing services. Its products include sensor chips, multi-channel reader, robotic automation system, point of care system and systems operation cartridges, among others. GeneFluidics molecular analysis platform enables bioassays to perform immunoassays and genetic assays, without the use of purification. The company offers testing system and electrochemical sensor platform for molecular analysis. It serves hospitals, healthcare centers, and laboratories in different parts of the US. GeneFluidics is headquartered in Irwindale, California, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company GeneFluidics Inc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio