The major factors favoring the market growth include smart grid rollouts, modernize transmission network, growing industrialization & urbanization, growing electricity demand and increasing investments for renewable energy sources in the emerging economies.Low quality and cheap products from local players are restraining the market growth. Asia Pacific has the largest market for high voltage equipment and is expected to continue its growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific accounted for more than 40% of share in global high voltage equipment market. The increasing investments for T&D network in countries such as Japan, China and India acts as key factors for the market growth. China is emerged as the single fastest growing market segment with more than 15% of share in global market and Japan, Australia, India are also the promising markets for high voltage equipment in this region.
The key players of the market include, Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., General Electric Company, Alstom SA, Crompton Greaves Ltd., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and Toshiba.
Voltage levels Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.