Growing urban population, increasing production and use of consumer durable goods, growing e-commerce industry and fast industrialization and urbanization in rising economies are some of the key factors driving the market growth. Rise in raw material cost is the key restraint hampering the market. New destinations for expansions and appearance of new product developments are the major market opportunities. Manipulating customer-specific industrial labels is the key challenge faced by the market.
The transportation & logistics industry is expected to contribute the major share in the industrial labels market. Warning labels have witnessed maximum consumption in the industrial labels market due to its highest utility in the customer durables, automotives, and construction industries.
The key players in the market include, Silgan Holdings, Inc., E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Co., Sealed Air Corporation, Coveris Holdings S.A, DS Smith PLC, Amcor Limited, Mondi PLC, Rocktenn Company, International Paper Company and Bemis Company, Inc.
o Digital Printing
o Screen Printing
o Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
Type of Industry:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.