The industrial robotics market is driven by the factors such as increase in demand for automation due to increasing labour cost, increasing usage of robots in emerging nations, increasing non-automotive applications, reduction of duties and refurbished goods. However, high cost and uncertainty, unavailability of skilled labor are the factors limiting the market growth. The opportunity for growth of the market lies in penetration into new industries and adoption of robotics in SMEs.
Material handling robots has the majority share in global industrial robotics market. Food and beverages, precision & optics, and metals are the leading industrial segments with majority share and are expected to lead the global industrial robotics market. The electronics/electrical and automotive suppliers were the main growth drivers of the market. Asia Pacific was the biggest market for industrial robots. With the share of more than 23%, China has noticeably expanded as the biggest market. The development activities and research in countries such as India, Japan, China, and Australia are boosting the market in Asia Pacific region.
The key players of the market include, ABB Ltd., Denso Corporation, Daihen Corporation, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Fanuc Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Seiko Epson Corp., and Universal Robots.
Type of Industrial Robotics Covered:
o Spot Welding Robot
o Arc Welding Robot
o Laser Welding Robot
o Machine Tools Handling
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.