About Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections Market
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
H3N2 infections are caused by variant H3N2 virus which is an influenza virus. Symptoms include cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea. Risk factors include age, chronic medical conditions like asthma, diabetes, heart disease, weakened immune systems, and neurological or neurodevelopment conditions. Treatment includes antiviral medications and antibiotics.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 10, 6, 5, 18 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 2, 1, 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Get Sample copy of this Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1305523
Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 6
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 7
Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Overview 8
Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Therapeutics Development 9
Pipeline Overview 9
Pipeline by Companies 10
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 13
Products under Development by Companies 14
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 18
Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Therapeutics Assessment 19
Assessment by Target 19
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 21
Assessment by Route of Administration 23
Assessment by Molecule Type 25
Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 27
AbbVie Inc 27
Adimmune Corp 28
AIMM Therapeutics BV 28
Aphios Corp 29
BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Inc 29
BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd 30
Cadila Healthcare Ltd 30
Celltrion Inc 31
FluGen Inc 31
Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Ltd 32
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc 32
Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 33
Johnson & Johnson 33
Medicago Inc 34
MedImmune LLC 34
Mucosis BV 35
NanoViricides Inc 35
Novavax Inc 36
OPKO Health Inc 36
Protein Sciences Corp 37
Sanofi Pasteur SA 38
Sarepta Therapeutics Inc 38
SK Chemicals Co Ltd 39
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd 39
VBI Vaccines Inc 40
Visterra Inc 40
Influenza A Virus, H3N2 Subtype Infections - Drug Profiles 41
APP-0205 - Drug Profile 41
APP-309 - Drug Profile 42
Aspidasept - Drug Profile 43
AT-0701 - Drug Profile 44
AV-5075S - Drug Profile 45
AV-5080 - Drug Profile 46
C-05 - Drug Profile 47
cetylpyridinium chloride - Drug Profile 48
CR-8043 - Drug Profile 49
CTP-27 - Drug Profile 50
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207