In 2012, 63% of the deaths across the world were due to chronic diseases. However, factors such as needlestick injuries are inhibiting the market growth. According to World Health Report 2002, more than 35% of Hepatitis B, around 40% of Hepatitis C and about 4% of HIV/AIDS in Health-Care Workers around the world are due to needlestick injuries. Lack of access to or failure to use appropriate personal protective equipment can cause needlestick injuries.
Acceptance of auto-injectors under insurance reimbursement by governments is further encouraging patients to switch from manual injections and prefilled syringes to auto-injectors, thereby boosting the market for auto-injectors. North America commanded the largest share dominated by the the United States in 2014. The Asia Pacific market is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high incidence of target diseases such as diabetes in promising economies such as China and India are one of the significant market drivers. In Asia Pacific, China and India are anticipated to be the fastest-growing injectable drug delivery markets. High prevalence of anaphylaxis in New Zealand and Australia is one of the major factors to fuel the growth of auto-injectors market during the forecast period in the region.
Some of the prominent players in Injectable drug delivery market include Baxter International Inc., Becton Dickinson & Company, Eli Lilly and Company, Novo Nordisk, Terumo Corporation and Elcam.
Types of Injectable Drug Deliveries Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.