Insulin pump is one of the most effective tools for diabetes management. The people who face challenges on the daily basis like hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia will apply for insulin pump because reimbursement is quite easier in most developed countries. Earlier insulin pump used to be very complex and inconvenient to use but now days, technological and functional aspect of insulin pump has quite improved and become the first choice for the diabetes patients in developed nation. Currently many developing countries like India and China have very low penetration of insulin pump because of affordability (expensive) and lack of awareness. Global Insulin Pump Market is expected to surpass US$ 16 Billion by the end of year 2025.
The major factors that fuel the market growth are; increasing prevalence of overall diabetes, increasing prevalence of type 1 diabetes, rising insulin dependent diabetes population, growing ageing population, rising incidence of obesity, rapid changes of life-style and technological improvement of insulin pump across the world. Besides, recent research and government investigation regarding efficacy of insulin pump over conventional insulin delivery method will further boost the insulin pump market in coming future.
Global Insulin Pump Market, Users, Forecast, Reimbursement Policy Countries (United States, Canada, Germany, Australia, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Israel, United Kingdom, Japan, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Italy and Span) Clinical Trials, Training Model, Company Analysis is the 3rd edition published by Renub Research on Insulin Pump Market.
Request a free sample copy of the report:
Scope of the Report
- Reimbursement Policy: Report covers the details of separate reimbursement policy for 15 countries including Insulin Pumps, Diabetes Supplies (Blood Glucose Devices, Test Strips, Lancets, Disposable Needles, Syringe, Ketone Urine Testing Strips, and Pen Delivery etc)
- Training Models: This topic shows through flow chart method, how a company provides training. This segment companies Training program for its staff includes physicians, Certified Diabetes Educators (including nurse educators, dietitians and exercise physiologists) and support staff with expertise in insulin pump therapy and Training program for patients have been described through flow chart method. In total 4 companies Medtronic, Insulet Corporation, Animas Corporation & Tandem Diabetes Care Training program has been studied in the report.
- Differentiation Points of Insulin Pump Products: This report discusses about pros and cons of the insulin pumps: Animas Vibe, Medtronic 530G with Enlite, Insulet OmniPod, Tandem t:slim, Roche Accu-Chek Combo.
- Clinical Trials of Insulin Pumps: This report covers the details of clinical trials results for companies on Insulin Pumps. Following are the details of the companies associated with insulin pumps- Medtronic, Insulet Corporation, Tandem Diabetes Care, Roche and Animas Corporation.
- Companies Analysis: In this report 3 companies have been discussed from the following points: Overview, Product Details, Insulin Pump Sales Analysis and Latest Development & Trends in their insulin pumps. The three companies studied in the report are as follows: Medtronic, Insulet Corporation and Tandem Diabetes Care.
- Growth Drivers for Insulin Pumps: This report tells about the factors which is helping the Insulin Pump industry to grow.
- Challenges for Insulin Pumps: This report covers the problems being faced by the insulin Pump industry.
Request a free Brochure copy of the report:
Key Companies Covered
2. Insulet Corporation
3. Tandem Diabetes Care
1. United States
8. United Kingdom
12. Saudi Arabia
If the information you seek is not included in the current scope of the study kindly share your specific requirements with our custom research team.
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 10 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. Our clients rely on our market analysis and data to make informed knowledgeable decisions. Our pertinent analysis helps consultants, bankers and executives to make informed and correct decisions.
Our core team is comprised of an experienced people holding graduate, post graduate and Ph.D. degrees in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Bio-Technology, Medicine, Information Technology, Environmental Science and many more. Our research helps to make the business decisions: on strategy, organization, operations, technology, mergers & acquisitions etc. We support many blue chip companies by providing them findings and perspectives across a wide range of markets. Our research reports offer a blend of information insight, analysis and forecasting that is essential in today’s ultra-competitive markets.