Some of the key drivers for the market growth include rising consciousness about the significance of security, replacement of existing architecture with new emergency systems, rise in mining, exploration and hazardous industry. However, the paucity of interoperability between products and scarcity of technical personnel are some of the major factors inhibiting the growth of Intelligent Emergency Response System and Infrastructure market.
In 2014, North America accounted for the largest market share of more than 30% with United States dominating the region, followed by Europe. Video surveillance was the leading market segment, while broadcast systems represented the fastest growing segment of global intelligent emergency response system and infrastructure market. Perimeter Intrusion Detection market is also anticipated to show high growth during the forecast period. In applications perspective, defense segment lead the market in 2014, and this segment is projected to exhibit the highest volume growth through forecast period. The major components for the market are dominated by the sensors accounting for around 40% share succeeded by detectors and programmable logic controller (PLC).
The key players in the global intelligent emergency response system and infrastructure market are Siemens Ag, Alcatel-Lucent, Bosch, United Technologies Corporation, Phoenix IT Group, Everbridge Inc., ATI Systems, Enera International AB, Honeywell and Micron Technologies
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.