"GlobalData's Medical Equipment Annual Deals Analysis: M&A and Investments Trends - 2015 report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the medical equipment industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the medical equipment industry in 2015. The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five years, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the medical equipment industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalDatas proprietary in-house Medical Equipment eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research
- Analyze market trends for the medical equipment/medical devices market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in anesthesia and respiratory devices, cardiovascular devices, dental devices, diabetes care devices, diagnostic imaging, drug delivery devices, endoscopy devices, ENT devices, healthcare IT, hospital supplies, in vitro diagnostics, nephrology and urology devices, neurology devices, opthalmic devices, patient monitoring, surgical equipment, and wound care management segments
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the medical equipment market
- Summary of medical equipment deals globally in the last five years
- Information on the top deals that took place in the medical equipment market
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
- Review the financial metrics, such as operating profit ratio, P/E ratio, and EV/EBITDA on mergers and acquisitions
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the medical equipment industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Medical Equipment, Global, Deals Summary 17
2.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Deals Analysis, 2015 17
2.1.1 Medical Equipment, Global Deals Analysis, 2015 by Quarter 18
2.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Number of Deals by Type, 2015 20
2.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Top Deals, 2015 21
2.4 Medical Equipment, Global, Top Deals, Summaries, 2015 22
2.4.1 Pfizer Acquires Hospira for USD17 Billion 22
2.4.2 AbbVie Raises USD16.7 Billion in Public Offering of Notes 23
2.4.3 Danaher Acquires Pall for USD13.8 Billion 23
2.4.4 Gilead Sciences Raises USD10 Billion in Public Offering of Notes 25
2.4.5 Zimmer Raises USD7.7 Billion in Public Offering Notes 25
2.4.6 Biogen Raises USD6 Billion in Public Offering Notes 25
2.4.7 Dentsply International and Sirona Dental Systems Merges 26
2.4.8 Shire Acquires NPS Pharma for USD5.2 Billion 27
2.4.9 Actavis Raises USD5.06 Billion in Public Offering of Preferred Shares 28
2.4.10 Actavis Raises USD4.18 Billion in Public Offering of Shares 29
3 Medical Equipment, Top Deal Makers, 2015 30
4 Medical Equipment, Global, Deal Summary, by Type 31
4.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Deals by Type, 2011-2015 31
4.2 Medical Equipment, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, 2015 33
4.2.1 Medical Equipment, Global Mergers and Acquisition Deals, 2015 by Quarter 34
4.2.2 Top M&A Deals in 2015 36
4.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Equity Offerings, 2015 37
4.3.1 Medical Equipment, Global, Equity Offerings, 2015 by Quarter 38
4.3.2 Medical Equipment, Global, IPO Deals, 2015 39
4.3.3 Medical Equipment, Global, Secondary Offerings Deals, 2015 41
4.3.4 Medical Equipment, Global, PIPE Deals, 2015 42
4.4 Medical Equipment, Global, Debt Offerings, 2015 44
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.