The OR equipment market, as defined for this report, comprises OR tables, OR lights, and surgical boom units. OR tables, absolute requirements in any functioning hospital that provides surgical services, occupy a large portion of the global OR equipment business. The OR tables sector can broadly be divided into manual and powered categories. The adoption of manual tables is dwindling outside of emerging markets. On the other hand, the use of powered tables continues to expand across the globe. Novel technologies, such as modular and integrated operating tables, are on the rise. In the surgical lighting business, halogen lights are only well-adopted in developing markets. Longer-lasting and safer light-emitting diode (LED) OR lights have become standard throughout developed economies. The expansion of the surgical boom space is not quite as robust. Cost and cumbersome maintenance concerns are hindering strong growth of the OR supply boom business.
This report focuses on the OR equipment market outlook for the 5EU region. It provides a comprehensive analysis of major companies, product portfolios, unmet needs, market drivers, barriers, and overall trends. The 5EU market is defined as the 5 countries covered in this report. These 5 nations include France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current and future market outlook for the OR equipment space in the 5EU market? What trends are affecting this space?
- Which are the key, high growth markets? Which segments are growing the fastest?
- What are the unmet needs? What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- What are some of the newer innovations that may fulfill these unmet needs? What are the market outlooks?
- Maquet Getinge, Steris, and Stryker are the regional leaders. What are their market shares and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
Get Sample Copy Of This Report @
Reasons to buy
- What Key Stakeholders Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of industry experts from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Key Metrics in Major Markets
2.2 Market Dynamics
2.3 Key Players in the Global Operating Room Market
2.4 Global Market Future Outlook
2.5 What Do Key Stakeholders Think?
3.1 Related Reports
4 Market Access
4.1 Regulatory Issues
4.2 Mergers, Acquisitions, and Key Partnerships
4.2.1 Hill-Rom and Trumpf
4.2.2 Stryker and Berchtold
4.2.3 Trumpf (Hill-Rom) and Intuitive Surgical
5 Unmet Needs
5.2 Minimizing Contact in the Operating Room
5.3 Modular Operating Room Tables
5.4 Safety and Maintenance
5.5 Balancing Advantages and Disadvantages of Mobile and Stationary Operating Tables
6 Competitive Assessment
6.1 Company Share Analysis
6.2 International Players
6.2.3 Getinge (Maquet)
6.2.4 Mindray Medical
6.2.5 Mizuho OSI
6.3 Important Local Players
6.3.1 BenQ Medical Technology
6.3.2 Cognate India
6.3.3 Eschmann Equipment
6.3.4 Dr. Mach
6.3.5 OPT SurgiSystem
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.