"Success Case Study: Milk Makeup" is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of the brand. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
- The lifestyle-focused brand image revolves around freedom, diversity, and inclusivity, allowing its users to express their personal brand and project their desired lifestyle or life principles.
- The products can be applied without any tools, do not require touch-ups, and come in wear-and-tear resistant packaging, catering to busy Millennials.
- Including fashion-forward shades, innovative application methods, or a fun positioning into trending product formats ensures strong differentiation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.