The global medical image management market is expected to reach USD 5.78 Billion by 2021 from USD 4.22 Billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2016 to 2021. The factors driving market growth include technological advancements in diagnostic imaging modalities and image management solutions, growing investments in the medical imaging market, government initiatives to encourage EMR adoption, increasing usage of imaging equipment, rapid growth in geriatric imaging volumes, growing adoption of VNA, growing adoption of image management systems by small hospitals and imaging centers and rapidly growing big data in healthcare.
Complete report on Medical Image Management Market spread across 209 Pages, Profiling 11 Companies and Supported with 233 Tables and 46 Figures is now available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/medical-image-management-market-by-product-pacs-departmental-radiology-cardiology-enterprise-vna-on-premise-hybrid-cloud-multi-department-multi-site-isv-aica-end-user-hospitals-diagnostic-imagin-ts-to-2021-market-report.html .
Major factors contributing to growth of medical image management market include technological advancements in diagnostic imaging modalities and image management solutions, growing investments in medical imaging market, increasing usage of imaging equipment, rapid growth in geriatric imaging volumes, growing adoption of Vendor Neutral Archive (VNA), growing adoption of image management systems by small hospitals and imaging centers and rapidly growing big data in healthcare.
- Medical image management software providers
- Diagnostic imaging equipment vendors/service providers
- Standalone image management software/workstation providers
- Healthcare IT service providers
- Research and consulting firms
- Diagnostic imaging centers
- Venture capitalists
- Government agencies
- Market research and consulting firms
Market growth is driven by the technological advancements in diagnostic imaging modalities and medical image management market, growing investments in the medical imaging market, increasing usage of imaging equipment, government initiatives to encourage EMR adoption, rapid growth in geriatric imaging volumes, growing adoption of VNA, growing adoption of image management systems by small hospitals and imaging centers and rapidly growing big data in healthcare.
Interested in this New Research Study the Sample Copy of this research is Available Now
Furthermore, integration of PACS/VNA with EMR and ECM and increasing consolidation in healthcare have opened an array of opportunities for growth of medical image management market. However, factors such as a longer product lifecycle of VNAs and budgetary constraints and may restrain growth of this market. Apart from comprehensive geographical and product analysis and market sizing, report also provides a competitive landscape that covers growth strategies adopted by industry players over last three years. In addition, company profiles comprise basic views on key players in medical image management market and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies.
The prominent players in the medical image management market are McKesson Corporation (U.S.), GE Company (U.S.), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), Merge Healthcare Inc. (IBM Corporation) (U.S.), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), Philips Healthcare (Royal Philips Electronics)(The Netherlands), Siemens Healthcare (Siemens AG)(Germany), Carestream Health, Inc. (Onex Corporation) (U.S.), BridgeHead Software (U.K.), and Novarad Corporation (U.S.).
Click now for more Details, Queries and More Information on this study “Medical Image Management Market by Product (PACS (Departmental (Radiology, Cardiology), Enterprise), VNA (On-premise, Hybrid, Cloud, Multi-department, Multi-site, ISV), AICA) & End user (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, ASC, CRO) - Forecasts to 2021” report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=709788 .
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of top players in the medical image management market. The report analyzes the medical image management market by application, sales channel, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the medical image management market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the medical image management market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various medical image management products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the medical image management market
Explore more reports on Healthcare at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/healthcare .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune - 411013