Latest industry research report on: Global Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market : Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
A large number of countries across the globe are expected to invest heavily on replacing their fleets of aging aircraft. For instance, after the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the US and other allied countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East were left with a worn-out and damaged base of aircraft and other military equipment. This has resulted in the need for large-scale upgrade and replacement programs. Defense spending in Europe, Africa, and Latin America will also be largely driven by the need to replace aging fleets of aircraft
The primary forces driving large scale military modernization plans in this region are territorial disputes and the high threat of terrorism. A significant increase in Chinese defense spending has led other countries in the region to increase their defense budget in order to maintain a balance of military power in the region
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017–2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military aircraft segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
- The Military Fixed-Wing Aircraft Market is projected to register a CAGR of 4.71% over 2017-2027.
- In terms of categories, the multi-role aircraft segment is anticipated to account for the largest share of expenditure globally, with a market share of 59.3% followed by the transport aircraft segment with a share of 23%. Reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft and bombers are anticipated to account for the third and fourth largest segments of expenditure with a share of 6.9% and 5.6% respectively over the forecast period. The remaining market share of 5.2% is expected to be constituted by the training aircraft sub-sector.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military aircraft market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military aircraft segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military aircraft market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military aircraft market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top aircraft providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207