Latest industry research report on: Global Military Satellite Market | Industry Size, Share, Research, Reviews, Analysis, Strategies, Demand, Growth, Segmentation, Parameters, Forecasts
The demand for military satellites is expected to be driven by increase in terrorist attacks, unconventional warfare, militancy. Despite changes in the dimensions of terrorism, navigation, and ISR, satellites are acting as effective tools to predict and curb terrorist attacks, simultaneously playing an important role in helping ground level combat operations. The demand for satellite bandwidth is not only driven by military operations in countries such as Afghanistan and Iraq, but also by other countries where the bandwidth is used to serve the modern network-centric nature of warfare
In order to cut the cost and increase the security of their military satellites against attacks, major militaries are now shifting their focus to commercial satellites for communication services. Demand for commercial satellites will increase in the near future due to the high possibility of attacks on military satellites
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017–2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military satellite segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2017-2027
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
- The global military satellite market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.50% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of three categories: ISR, Communication, and Navigation satellites. It is expected to be dominated by the ISR Satellites segment, followed by Communication and Navigation segments. The North American region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 39.2%, followed by the European market, which is dominated by Russia and France. China and India account for major market share in the Asia Pacific region.
Reasons to buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military satellite market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military satellite segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global military satellite market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global military satellite market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top satellite providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207