Hygienic packaging of food, shift towards easy-to-handle and convenient packaging, manufacturers demand for a longer shelf-life and increasing demand for fresh and quality packaged food are the factors driving the market growth.High Cost of development and stringent environmental legislations are restraining the market.
The opportunity lies in high growth potential markets and packaging as a tool for product differentiation. High level of competition is the major challenge. This rise in demand has led retailers and manufacturers to utilize different methods to extend the shelf life of these products so as to meet this rising demand without hampering production.
The key players in the market include, Berry Plastics Corporation, Multisorb Technologies, Inc., Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, Coveris Holdings S.A., Bemis Company, Inc., Linde AG, Amcor Limited, Robert Reiser & Co., Inc. and Linpac Packaging Limited.
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.