Whereas less awareness among the users in Nano- enabled packaging is hampering the market growth. Active packaging technology in Nano-Enabled packaging holds the largest share in technology segment and smart packaging segment is expected to grow at a faster CAGR during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest share in the Nano-Enabled packaging followed by North America. The growth in Asia pacific region is due to availability of raw material and increasing usage across the industries. India, China and Japan are the prominent countries in Asia Pacific region showing healthy growth. Owing to favourable regulations, North America region holds the second position.
Some of the key players in the market include Bemis Company, Inc., Danaflex Nano LLC, Klöckner Pentaplast Group, Amcor Limited, PPG Industries, Inc., Sonoco Products Company, DuPont Teijin Films, BASF SE (Badische Anilin- und Soda-Fabrik), Honeywell International, Inc., Sealed Air Corporation, Avery Dennison, Tetra Pak International S.A., Innovia Films, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC and Sidel.
• Personal care & cosmetics
• Food & beverages
• Prepared foods
• Bakery products
• Meat products
• Fruit and vegetables
• Other Applications
• Controlled release packaging
• Active packaging
• Intelligent & smart packaging
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.