About Nasopharyngeal Cancer Market
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Nasopharyngeal cancer is a rare type of head and neck cancer. It starts in the upper part of your throat, behind the nose. This area is called the nasopharynx. The risk factors of nasopharyngeal cancer may include Epstein-Barr virus. Symptoms of nasopharyngeal cancer may include blurry or double vision, difficulty speaking, including hoarseness, ear infections that keep coming back, face pain or numbness, headache, hearing loss, ringing in the ears. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 12, 13, 7 and 5 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 8, 2 and 5 molecules, respectively.
Get Sample copy of this Report @ https://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/1305533
Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and its most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Nasopharyngeal Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Global Markets Direct Report Coverage 6
Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Overview 7
Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Therapeutics Development 8
Pipeline Overview 8
Pipeline by Companies 9
Pipeline by Universities/Institutes 12
Products under Development by Companies 13
Products under Development by Universities/Institutes 16
Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment 17
Assessment by Target 17
Assessment by Mechanism of Action 20
Assessment by Route of Administration 23
Assessment by Molecule Type 25
Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 27
Advenchen Laboratories LLC 27
Ambrx Inc 27
arGEN-X BV 28
Atara Biotherapeutics Inc 28
AVEO Pharmaceuticals Inc 29
BeiGene Ltd 29
BioDiem Ltd 30
Biomics Biotechnologies Co Ltd 30
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company 31
CBT Pharmaceuticals Inc 31
Celgene Corp 32
Cell Medica Ltd 32
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd 33
GlaxoSmithKline Plc 33
Incyte Corp 34
Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co Ltd 35
MedImmune LLC 35
Merck & Co Inc 36
Merck KGaA 36
Millennium Pharmaceuticals Inc 37
Neonc Technologies Inc 37
Novartis AG 38
Ono Pharmaceutical Co Ltd 38
Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd 39
Systimmune Inc 39
Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd 40
Theravectys SA 40
Viracta Therapeutics Inc 41
Yabao Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd 41
Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Drug Profiles 42
alisertib - Drug Profile 42
Antisense RNAi Oligonucleotide for Nasopharyngeal Cancer - Drug Profile 48
apatinib - Drug Profile 49
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700