The growing adoption of sequencing technologies in clinical applications and low cost DNA sequencing are likely to drive the market growth. However, factors such as accuracy and standardization issues and lack of skilled labor are inhibiting the market growth. The rise in personalize medicine and cloud computing are likely to create more opportunities for this market during the forecast period.
The global next generation sequencing market is segmented on the basis of products & services, technology, end user, application and geography. On the basis of products & services, the market is segmented into instruments and consumables, workflow products, and software services. Based on the technology, the market is categorized into whole exome sequencing, whole genome sequencing, RNA sequencing, targeted resequencing and chip sequencing. By end user, the next generation sequencing market is segregated into hospitals and clinics, biotech & pharma firms and research institutions. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into personalized medicines, drug discovery, diagnostics and others. By geography, it is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America followed by the Europe dominates the global next generation sequencing market due to rising government support towards research and development. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period due to the unmet market demand and increasing investments for development of healthcare.
Some of the prominent players in the next generation sequencing market include Roche Holding Ag, Biomatters, Ltd., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Life Technologies Corporation, Qiagen N.V., Pacific Biosciences, GATC Biotech Ag., Macrogen Inc. and Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Ltd.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.