Global Petrochemicals Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook - Ethylene and Methanol Spearhead the Petrochemicals Industry Expansion- Order report by calling ReportsnReports.com at +1 888 391 5441 OR send an email on email@example.com with Petrochemicals Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook in subject line and your contact details.
Global petrochemicals capacity will experience considerable growth in the next nine years with increase from 1,447.9 mmtpa in 2016 to 1,619.3 mmtpa by 2025. Large capacity additions with more than 700 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in the China, US and Iran in the next nine years. NW Innovation Works Inc, Janus Methanol AG and Petroliam Nasional Berhad are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream over the next nine years.
The Report of 109 Pages Available at @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/878601-global-petrochemicals-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-ethylene-and-methanol-spearhead-the-petrochemicals-industry-expansion.html
Global petrochemical industry is expected to spend around US$243.1 billion by 2025 for the upcoming projects. The US, Russia and China are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2025.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global petrochemical capacity by region
- Global petrochemical planned plants details
- Capacity share of the major petrochemical producers in the world
- Global petrochemical capital expenditure forecast by region
Get a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=878601
Reasons to buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global petrochemical industry
- Understand the regional petrochemical supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global petrochemical industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Table of Content
Global Petrochemicals Industry
New Project Announcements
New Project Cancellations
Planned Petrochemicals Projects in the World
Global Data’s Research Methodology
Expert Panel Validation
Inquire for Discount at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=878601
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.