However, longer start up time and high capital investment are limiting the market growth. The connection of more commercial and residential areas to supply power by increasing distributed power generation is the key driver for the planar solid oxide fuel cell market. The growth of the market lies in planar SOFC applications in oil & gas pipelines and transportation applications.
Asia Pacific has the largest market with more than 35% of share in global planar solid oxide fuel cell market and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The stationary power generation technologies are the opportunities for market growth in developed nations such as North America and Europe. The demand for alternative electric power generation technologies in emerging nations and government’s preference towards distributed power generation are major drivers for the planar solid oxide fuel cell market.
The key players of the market include, Protonex Technology Corporation, Ultra Electronics, Hexis AG, SOFC Power S.P.A., Ceres Power Holdings PLC., Fuel Cell Energy, Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited, Aisin Seiki Corporation Limited, and Convion Fuel Cells Ltd.
Planar Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Market, By Cost Breakdown:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.