Moreover, factors such as rising environmental awareness and government intervention to promote non-toxic plastic additives are boosting the market growth. The affluent packaging application in emerging countries and increasing usage of additives in medical and agricultural applications are anticipated to provide more opportunities for this market. Future growth in the market pivots heavily onto developing economies in Asia-Pacific, Europe, and South America.
The Asia-Pacific region remains the largest market due to large consumer coverage, and rapid urbanization in China and India. China is anticipated to be the top consumer growing at a highest CAGR. In the U.S., manufacturing of toys and other children's product by phthalates is banned under the regulation of Consumer Products Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA). Packaging tends to be the most promising application area followed by automotive segment driven by the new packaging technologies such as antioxidant, antimicrobial, heat and UV resistants over the past few years. Flame retardants segment is estimated to have the highest growth rate owing to growing demand by the consumer goods especially in Asia Pacific.
The key players in the Plastic Additives market include Chemtura Corporation, Akzonobel N.V., Albemarle Corporation, Clariant AG, BASF SE, Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd, The DOW Chemical Company, Bayer AG, Evonik Industries AG, and Lanxess AG.
Product Types Covered:
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia
o Middle East
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends. Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.